A fantastic opportunity is now available to join our creative web team.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, hardworking, well presented, motivated and have a
can-do attitude. You would be part of a team, working to deadlines, taking briefs and liaising with clients.
Designing, coding and developing new websites and updating existing sites.
- Proficient in the use of WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Creative design abilities and excellent layout skills
- Knowledge of SEO process
- Experience developing within a PHP framework to include Laravel
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role beneficial
- Advantage to have an Honours degree or HND in website development
- Good communication skills
- Happy to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Keen to learn
Job type: Full time
Hours: 8:00 – 5:00
Salary: Negotiable subject to experience
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org